Facebook offers a free and a paid option for users to be able reach a larger audience with the items they post. But with any feature that has a similar function there can be some confusion. Here are 5 things to know about Facebook Promoted and Highlighted Posts so you can increase the views to the photos, videos, etc. that you share on Facebook.
- A highlighted post is free.
- A highlighted post is for use on a Facebook profile or a Facebook page.
- When a post is highlighted it expands across the entire timeline making it easier to be seen.
- A promoted post you have to pay for. You determine the price you want to pay.
- A promoted post can only be used for Facebook pages NOT for Facebook profiles.
Follow this easy step-by-step on how to use Facebook Promoted or Highlighted Posts.