Brick inserts

Last Edited By Krjb Donovan
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2014 03:10 PM GMT


We have a Superior RD4300 brick insert in our fireplace that broke & we had to take it out. What can we do to replace this insert - don't care who it is by or what kind of insert it is. We can't seem to find a Superior RD4300 anymore... Can you suggest something for us?? !


They make replacement panels if you can find them, (this is best) they also make aftermarket replacement panels, I would have a local Certified Chimney Sweep, (there you can look up by zip code to find one near you) take a first hand look at what you have, they should be able to help.


©2024 eLuminary LLC. All rights reserved.