Vented gas fireplace

Last Edited By Krjb Donovan
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2014 03:11 PM GMT

Question

I have a vented gas fireplace that is activated by a wall switch. When the switch is turned on the firepalce comes on only to turn off withith seconds to minutes. Any thoughts?

Answer

It may be the overlimit heat switch. Do NOT use this fireplace until it is checked out by a qualified service technician!

I recommend you contact a local NFI Certified Gas Specialist to do some on-site diagnosis of your problem.

You can find a NFI Certified Gas Specialist at www.nficertified.org.

Advertisement

©2017 eLuminary LLC. All rights reserved.